The Merool Function Centre is a great place for any get together whether it is small or large, formal or informal, with air-conditioning for summer and an open Fire Place for the Cooler months.
The venue, situated on the banks of the mighty Murray River - accross from scenic drive in Echuca, can accommodate up to 100 seated guests with glass doors opening onto a beautiful lawn area. You could also have a marquee to set an even more romantic setting.
Including a commercial kitchen, bar and adjoining cool room, the venue has everything you need for a perfect function.
There is ample parking provided for your convenience and with our accommodation to complement the function centre you have everything you need in one place, providing for a hassle free function.
The Function Centre allows alcohol to be brought onto the premises.
The Function Centre does not accommodate 16th—21st Birthday Parties.
A $500.00 bond is required to confirm your booking. This payment is due 7 days from making the booking and is refundable after the function. Providing all conditions are met.
Full payment is required 2 weeks prior to the date of your function.
Charges will be deducted from your bond for any damages caused or excess cleaning.
|Daily Charge for the Venue:
|Nightly Charge for the Venue:
- An evening function can begin at your nominated time; however any music and noise must finish at 12:30am with all guests having left the premises quietly by 1:00am sharp.
- Finishing time for a Daytime function is 4:30pm. Guests must leave in an orderly manner.
- The Function Centre can cater for up to 100 guests. All Cutlery, crockery, table and chairs on hand available to use. Extra supples would be at the cost of the Hirer. To hold a more formal sit down function, chairs may need to be hired.
- The kitchen is available for your convenience with all appliances in good working order. All food requirements, cutlery, crockery, linen etc are to be supplied by the Host.
- For the convenience of setting up and/or decorating the Venue, you can obtain the key earlier in the day. To arrange a suitable time for this, please contact the Reception Office on 5480 9111.
- All Rubbish is to be placed in outside garbage bins at end of Function. With the room left neat and tidy.
- You as the Host are financially responsible for each guest and for any damage or breakages sustained to the premises/furniture by any persons attending your function.
- Bookings which are cancelled at late notice will forfeit the deposit paid.
- A deposit or full payment is due 2 weeks after the initial booking is made, if this is not received your booking will automatically be cancelled.
- Children and teenagers are to be strictly supervised at all times and kept within the confines of the Function Centre and immediate area.
- For any reason beyond the control the Merool Function Centre, whether it be due to fire, industrial dispute, power failure, water main break or any other reason the scheduled function cannot proceed, the Management of the Merool Function Centre will not be held responsible for any losses sustained.
Useful Contact Numbers
|Perfect Party Hire
||39 Sturt Street, Echuca
||(03) 5480 7575
|15 Murray Valley Hwy, Echuca
||(03) 5482 1252
||161 Hare Street, Echuca
||(03) 5482 1337
|Echuca Office Supplies
||185 Annesley Street, Echuca
||(03) 5482 2212
||365 Ogilvie Ave, Echuca
||(03) 5480 7545
||20 Hovell Street, Echuca
||(03) 5480 1307
||101 Ogilvie Ave, Echuca
||(03) 5482 2744
||270 Hare Street, Echuca
||(03) 5482 1111
||203 Darling Street, Echuca
||(03) 5482 2615
||27 Meninya Street, Moama
||(03) 5480 0476