Cabin / Caravan / Annexe Details:
FacebookCabin ConnectNo thanks
Please tick all items that are to stay in the cabin for sale. Items that are not included, should be removed to avoid confusion for buyers.
FridgeFreezeMicrowaveDishwasherKettleToasterOvenStoveBlenderSlow cookerJaffle makerMilkshake mixerCrockeryCutleyPlastic wareGlassesCoffee cupsUtensilsPots & pansTea, sugar & coffee canistersCoastersDish rack
CouchArm chairTVTV UnitDVD PlayerTop boxVCRCoffee tableGaming consoleLampCushionsRugPictures/artwork/mirrorsDecorative vaseCabinetsSplit systemDining tableStoolsBuffett
BathmatBath towels/facewashesHair dryerScalesSoap dish/dispenserToothbrush holderTowel rackMirrorShower curtainToilet brushPlungerWashing machineDryerDrying rackWashing basketIron/Ironing boardDustpanMop/bucket
BBQTVOutdoor settingDeck chairsFridge/eskyPots/plantsFan: Standing/ceiling
BoatLawn mowerWhipper snipperGardening tools/equipmentToolboxWatersport equipmentFishing equipment
Permission for "On-Site" Sales is entirely at the discretion of Park Management and conditions apply. Please read Part 3 Division 1 Clause 23 - Occupancy Agreement "Selling the Movable Dwelling" before completing this form.
Terms of Sale
- Merool Park Management will, on receipt of this form, inspect the site to ensure the Relocatable Cabin/Caravan/Houseboat is suitable for on-site sale;
- The Relocatable Cabin/Caravan/Houseboat must meet all Merool and Council requirements regulations prior to the agreement being signed by management and listed for sale;
- A Full Set of Keys are to be provided on submission of this form to allow inspection;
- All items must be of your sole private unencumbered property and sale is exempt of GST;
- A Merool for sale sign is only for sale signage allowed on-site;
- Merool has first and last right of refusal to purchase at the nominated sale price;
- Electrical, Plumbing, and LPG Installations are to be checked and/or replaced, re-certified and made compliant with both Merool conditions, Council Regulations and Australian Standards at the seller's expense, prior to settlement proceeds being forwarded;
- Merool Staff will attend the site to take the required photo's and to show people through the listed dwelling;
- Merool Park Management will collect sale monies and deduct from them, premium fee, 2% sale price (if applicable) plus any outstanding accounts, fees, out-of-pocket expenses and re-certification costs incurred in the sale;
- Site fees must be paid in accordance with Part 2 of the Occupancy Agreement until settlement of sale;
- Proceeds of sales monies will be transferred to the sellers nominated bank account by way of Electronic Transfer within ten (10) business days following settlement;
- The agreed transfer fee shall be determined by Merool Park Management of which a non-refundable sum of $500 is payable upon signing of this agreement, with the balance paid at settlement.
By submitting this form, I understand the above terms of sale.