Welcome to Merool Holiday Park. We hope you enjoy your stay!
COVID-19 FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY
We currently have a flexible booking policy in place to reassure our guests they can book with confidence in these uncertain times. If you need to change or cancel your booking because of COVID-19 restrictions you can do so up to 72 hours prior to arrival. We can offer you the option to amend your booking or receive a full credit to use within 12 months. This applies to bookings arriving up until 1 December 2021 after which our regular terms and conditions will apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact our reception if you have any queries regarding this policy.
COVID SAFE UPDATES
We value the health and safety of all our guests and staff during these uncertain times. We ask that before travelling please ensure you are familiar with the most recent health updates from your relevant State and Territory Governments. You can find these at the links below. It is important that, as a community, we adhere to these recommendations and are doing what we can to help combat COVID-19.
New South Wales Government Updates:
Queensland Government Updates:
Victorian Government Updates:
Tasmanian Government Updates:
Western Australian Updates:
South Australian Updates:
Northern Territory Updates:
Australian Capital Territory Updates:
Anyone who has respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5°C), even if they only have mild symptoms, MUST:
- Advise staff
- Immediately get tested for COVID-19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The terms and conditions outlined below apply to Tasman Tourism Holiday Parks
- Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, site’s, and conditions at any time without notice.
- Check in time for cabin accommodation is from 2pm and from 11am for sites. Checkout time is strictly 10am. Unless previously arranged with reception, late departure fees may be incurred for occupancy exceeding these times.
- Whilst we endeavour to meet our guest’s requests, site/cabin preference is not guaranteed.
- Some parks may only be able to accommodate one vehicle per site/cabin.
- Should you wish to vacate your site early due to weather conditions, no refund will be given. Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short for any reason.
- All linen is supplied in our cabin accommodation.
- You must be over 18 years of age to stay with us if you are not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All guests will be required to complete a guest registration card prior to or upon arrival at a Park. Failure to do this may result in non-acceptance of your reservation.
- Tasman Tourism encourages the use of credit cards only (Visa and MasterCard Accepted).
- The guest whose signature appears on the guest registration form shall be deemed responsible to pay for all room costs and agrees that all costs will be paid prior to departure. The guest authorises the park to deduct any outstanding room costs, fees, damage charges, etc from their given credit card. Any payments not able to be recovered directly from a guest will be referred to a debt collection agency with the cost of collection being added to the debt to be collected.
- Park Management will not be held responsible for, or liable to compensate loss, theft, or damage to personal property on, or brought into the accommodation/site or in the immediate vicinity of the accommodation/site.
- We reserve the right to evict guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused.
- Please note that according to Australian standards top bunks and elevated beds are considered dangerous and not recommended for children under the age of 9. Australian Standards relate to the use of bunk beds and state that “Children under the age of 9 years are not recommended to use the top bunk. Also, children must not play on the top bunk”.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our parks directly. Upon request, you may be required to complete a refund request in writing. We will do our best to assist you but cannot guarantee that changes can be made nor that a full refund is available. Please note that bookings in certain time periods, or for certain accommodation types cannot be changed; however, in some instances, changes may be permitted but a charge could be imposed.
Bookings where a credit has been retained for a future stay must be used within 12 months of the credits originating date otherwise credit becomes expired and will no longer be available for use.
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed or confirmed without a deposit. A valid credit card must be provided for all bookings to secure your reservation with us. Please note if your deposit is not paid by the required date, your reservation will be cancelled. All online bookings require a valid credit card and payment must be made in full at time of booking.
Your credit card will be held as security for your reservation and utilised for an applicable fees and charges arising from these terms and conditions. Unless an alternative valid card or method of payment is provided upon check-in, this card will be used for all outstanding accommodation and ancillary costs and for any loss or damage caused during the stay.
Cancellations providing more than 30 days-notice to the arrival date will forfeit the initial deposit paid. Cancellations providing less than 30 days-notice to the arrival date will forfeit all monies paid.
In the instance of a part-cancellation, the manager of the park reserves the right to adjust any tariff that had been previously agreed upon based on the renewed number of bookings or total guest numbers.
Cancellation fees may also be held against accommodation that is no longer required depending on the length of notice given to the property.
Note: This policy does not apply after the booking has commenced.